Thursday, December 29, 2022

Divinatory bull's-eye: It's 2019 all over again in China

In my reading for 2022, I drew these two cards for the birdemic: the Four of Swords for the beginning of the year, and the Sun for the end.


My interpretation was as follows:

The Four of Swords often indicates rest and recuperation, corresponding to the widespread sense at the beginning of the year that the birdemic is winding down and will soon be over. The design of course also suggests death, and it is impossible in this context not to notice the resemblance of the swords to syringes.

It's not really over, though, because at the end of year we have -- the birdemic! In particular, the Sun card depicts the beginning of the birdemic, coming out of China and going forth "conquering and to conquer" (Rev. 6:2). There is widespread expectation that birdemic panic will be ginned up again in the lead-up to the midterm elections in 2022, or perhaps is will be a new phantom menace coming out of China.

As I've explained in other posts, the Sun card, numbered 19 like the birdemic, specifically indicates China. It features a red flag, for example, and the charges on the flag -- one large star and four smaller ones -- are represented by the sun and the four sunflowers. And what do we find at the end of 2022? The birdemic is considered to be mostly over in most parts of the world -- but China is going absolutely bonkers, welding people into their homes and all that, just as they did at the beginning of the birdemic.


For now, people are just seeing this as an oddity: Why is China alone reacting so extremely to something that the rest of the world has pretty much learned to live with? In my reading, I suggested that the panic would spread out of China, just as it did three years ago, but that remains to be seen.

Note added: AC's speculation regarding the birdemic situation in China:

It is possible by pursuing their zero-birdemic policies, China preserved small pockets of the original, more virulent strains as they originally existed, and they never let O come in to crowd out the old strains, or let the virus get passed around enough to mutate into a less virulent form. So this could be the same death plague which was originally there, and now we have gone and pecked all our populations, so they cannot fight off even the more harmless strains. And now China will let this death plague free on our societies

It'll be "interesting" (in the sense typically attributed, appropriately enough, to a "Chinese curse") to see how this all plays out. 

4 comments:

Bruce Charlton said...

"Cases"?

According to what was solid medical knowledge up-to early 2020; I think they *really* mean: "false-positive non-valid-test results"...

That's assuming the numbers aren't simply invented.

I have no idea what is Really happening in China, only that the official story (as we receive it, via the uni-media) is Not what is happening.

As in 2020. So, is this an attempted Birdemic 2.0? If so, then it shows mainly that They have completely run out of ideas; and have come to believe their own lies - even more than before.

Wm Jas Tychonievich said...

Yes, just as in 2020. The question is, will people fall for it a second time? I don't see why not. It's not as if anyone's learned anything from the past three years.

Ra1119bee said...

William,

2 parts

Part 1

IMO, our Opponents always give us (humanity collectively) a little bitter, and then a little sweet.

Last year in America was our 'sweet' time. If you recall in grade school in America, every school day the students were given 'recess' which was much like releasing animals out of their cages a while so they could 'play'.
In etymology the word park means an enclosure for animals.

IMO, What's happening on the World Stage has been planned for centuries for this time in history, the Shifting of Ages, which I've commented about numerous times on your blog.
Our Opponents are rearranging the landscape/illusion, much like moving furniture around
on a stage in a play, however the End of the Script hasn't changed.

Check out a very intriguing new series on Netflix called; 1899. created by Jantje Friese and Baran bo Odar who also created another Netflix series called; Dark.

Both series are about Time Travel and Linear Time being an illusion.
I was absolutely in shock watching both 1899 and Dark, as I couldn't believe how much Friese and Odar's work mirrors much of my puzzle pieces that I've acquired over a lifetime.

Although Dark aired in 2017, I hadn't seen it before because I didn't have Netflix in 2017.

I somewhat stumbled upon 1899 several weeks ago through a trailer( link below ) on my YouTube feed and like I said I was 'blown away' by the hidden symbolism and 'message' of the series, which is about transcending linear time/space.

Ra1119bee said...

William,

Part 2

Throughout 1899, there was much hidden symbolism of the Eight Point Star ( Steering Wheel of the Ship) and its connection to Maritime Law which I believe we(humanity) are under Maritime Law in this duality dimension.
Our Opponents were/are Alchemists, Occultists, Mathematicians, and NAVIGATORS, Astronomers and Astrologers (of both Starry AND Blue Seas/Sees. As above, so below)

If you recall my previous commentary on your blog regarding the Maritime International Signal Flags especially the red and yellow Oscar flag ( Man Overboard).
Man Overboard plays a very integral part in 1899.

I had a dream 11/22/2018 which I titled Oscar, which after much research led me to Switzerland and Bern (the Bears) and the Octagon whom I believe are at the Helm' of this ship.

Also symbolism in the movie of: Waking Up from the illusion and Breath/spirit/soul, also the protagonist Maura Henriette Franklin/Singleton played by UK actress Emily Beecham
having a personal connection to me as I had a dream in 2007 which I titled; Queenie.

In the Queenie dream in 2007, I saw a young White woman with long red hair ( which her long red hair was styled up in bun syle) . I had the impression by her appearance that she was very Bohemian although I only saw her from the shoulder up as her head was "floating" in a window.
What's odd is that in real life that particular window in our house
is where the outside WATER faucet is located.

For some reason, in the dream, I felt as if the woman's name was 'Queenie'.
Queenie told me: "In 5 weeks, you will know your worth."

Fast Forward Dec 2022, I think the protagonist Maura in 1899 is Queenie because
she looks just like her. Also Maura's character in 1899 matches the etymology of the meaning of Bohemian.

Also in the 1899 series, there's symbolism of portals, gateways and doors and the number 11. .
And last but not least, Maura 'holds' the Key to the 'secret' which that secret is technology. Also I've had a gazillion dreams and connections regarding Keys even the bank where I retired from is Key Bank!
Banks also have a water connection( river bank).

And there's much much more symbolism and connection to my puzzle pieces and my research
and in the work of the German scriptwriter and producer, it's almost unreal as it validates, at least to me, what I've said a gazillion times and for many many years which is this; Everything
is Connected.

What's happening on the World Stage was planned centuries ago, especially
for The New Atlantis ( we now know as America)


1899 | Official Trailer | Netflix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7OUQ9U2qIw

DarK (2017) || Everything is connected
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzpkP_Bx8xo

Divinatory bull's-eye: It's 2019 all over again in China

In my reading for 2022 , I drew these two cards for the birdemic: the Four of Swords for the beginning of the year, and the Sun for the end....